I was revisiting my childhood by watching 1980's commercials such as Atari, My Child, She-Ra, GloWorm, Puffalump, Fraggle Rock and Today's Special. Today's Special was one of my favorite shows as a child and so I've included the theme song and intro to the show to give you a glimpse into the show, especially if you're not familiar with it. I think most Canadians would know it?? The reason I'm actually blogging about Today's Special was because of a particular clip I stumbled upon when surfing through youtube. It's a clip from one of the first episodes, introducing us to the computer that Sam always spoke to. It's funny because what he says in the clip has significance even today with all the "gadgets and gizmos" that computers come with and how he even changes his viewpoint about "never thinking he'd see the day when he would talk to a machine." Enjoy!
Intro to Today's Special.
Sam, Muffy the Mouse & the Computer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment