My students have been writing book reviews or 'book talks' as we call them--they follow a structure, we've done some together, and then upload them to our class blog. Some students really struggle with writing and so I thought this type of book talk may be more appealing to some students. For me, it was a bit of a struggle learning iMovie HD, but once I spent some time playing with the program and asked a few clarifying questions, and through trial and error, I enjoyed the program. I'm pleased with the end result, but am usure if I would do this with my students due to time contraints. Perhaps a voicethread would be equally as effective but take less time.
Take a look at the video and let me know what you think. All pictures and music are not copyright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome! I can't wait to see what your students produce. When you're ready to upload we can put them on the school's youtube account. Great stuff!
ReplyDelete