Saturday, January 31, 2009

What I hope to Get Out of SUNY Course

Through this course, I hope to, first and foremost, become more comfortable with the tools we are learning about. I can already say that I have learned a great deal in such a short period of time (e.g RSS feeds and how powerful they are). It is nice to be part of such a great learning community at ISB because it makes it that much easier to touch base with others on various questions that arise and to ask for clarification. But, for me, it is also about how to use these tools to improve the quality and efficiency of our lessons and to connect students to a broader learning community. I am hoping to be more efficient in using these tools, not only for my own benefit (ie. Twitter, Google and all it has to offer, Delicious, to name a few) but to be a better 21st century educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment